Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/1/2005 2:15:26 PM EDT
could anyone tell me what size of spanner wrench i would need for a colt to take the collapsible stock off?
          thanks
          catfish

Link Posted: 9/1/2005 2:26:48 PM EDT
[#1]
the one for stocks

check in the equipment exchange for dealers selling stocks, they usually sell the wrench to go with it or look in the industry forum and pick a dealer.
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 8:56:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
could anyone tell me what size of spanner wrench i would need for a colt to take the collapsible stock off?
          thanks
          catfish

Aren't they standard size? Bushmaster has them for around $6.00 I believe? www.bushmaster.com/shopping/gunsmith/223-telewrench2.asp
Link Posted: 9/1/2005 11:36:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Depends on which kind of retaining ring you have.  The old one has holes, you need this

The new one is shaped like a castle, for which you'll need this
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top