Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/7/2003 5:11:13 PM EST
I'm new to the board, so I hope you all can help me. I have to have a RA M96. (I know its a sickness I have.) I need to let go my SP1 to accomplish this. I have other AR's so I'll survive the loss. What I need to know is what the going rate is for excellent to like new SP1.
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 6:00:44 PM EST
Depending on condition, age, accessories, etc, you're looking at between $1100 to $1300 or so.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:31:09 AM EST
Post a pic. Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 12:59:52 AM EST
I, too, am in need of an M-96. I just shot one for the first time the other day and I really like it...even though it is a bit front heavy. It was positive and smooth as silk. However, I could never sell my darling SP-1A1 (that's my nickname for my SP1 with an M-16A1 upper). A word to the wise on the M-96: order a new one from the company or make sure that you get one of the newest ones that you can get. R.A. has their early problems pretty much licked but I think there are probably quite a few of the older guns floating around the market. Be safe and bear with the wait and order a brand new one...I doubt you will regret it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 6:03:48 AM EST
Templar Thanks for the info. Rambosky I'm new to this. I have a digital camera, but I don't know how to get the picture attached to my message. Any advice? desertmoon I've never shot a M96 but have heard some really good things about them. I have handled a few and I like the way they feel. I tend to use a firearm more if I like the way it feels and handles. About the SP1. I don't know if I will sell it after all. I saw them at the gun shows for more, so I was hoping they were worth more. I don't think I can sell it for $1100, it is worth more than that to me. It was with me through my Air Force career and was my first evil black rifle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 4:53:47 PM EST
Foxone, email me a the pictures you want posted and I will do it for you.....I've got a pichosting account here so it's no trouble at all. Templar@AR15.com
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 9:54:32 PM EST
Go to the top of the forum board and click on "EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE" and do some surfing over there. That will answer your question. [x]
Top Top