Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Posted: 1/7/2003 6:11:13 PM EDT
I'm new to the board, so I hope you all can help me.  I have to have a RA M96.  (I know its a sickness I have.)  I need to let go my SP1 to accomplish this.  I have other AR's so I'll survive the loss.  What I need to know is what the going rate is for excellent to like new SP1.  
Link Posted: 1/7/2003 7:00:44 PM EDT
Depending on condition, age, accessories, etc, you're looking at between $1100 to $1300 or so.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:31:09 AM EDT
Post a pic.

Rambosky
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 1:59:52 AM EDT
 I, too, am in need of an M-96.  I just shot one for the first time the other day and I really like it...even though it is a bit front heavy.  It was positive and smooth as silk.  However, I could never sell my darling SP-1A1  (that's my nickname for my SP1 with an M-16A1 upper).  
  A word to the wise on the M-96: order a new one from the company or make sure that you get one of the newest ones that you can get.  R.A. has their early problems pretty much licked but I think there are probably quite a few of the older guns floating around the market.  Be safe and bear with the wait and order a brand new one...I doubt you will regret it.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 7:03:48 AM EDT
Templar

Thanks for the info.

Rambosky

I'm new to this.  I have a digital camera, but I don't know how to get the picture attached to my message.  Any advice?

desertmoon

I've never shot a M96 but have heard some really good things about them.  I have handled a few and I like the way they feel.  I tend to use a firearm more if I like the way it feels and handles.
About the SP1.  I don't know if I will sell it after all.  I saw them at the gun shows for more, so I was hoping they were worth more.  I don't think I can sell it for $1100, it is worth more than that to me.  It was with me through my Air Force career and was my first evil black rifle.
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 5:53:47 PM EDT
Foxone, email me a the pictures you want posted and I will do it for you.....I've got a pichosting account here so it's no trouble at all.

Templar@AR15.com
Link Posted: 1/8/2003 10:54:32 PM EDT
Go to the top of the forum board and click on "EQUIPMENT EXCHANGE" and do some surfing over there.
That will answer your question.
[x]
Top Top