Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2003 6:01:12 AM EDT
Hi all,

I am looking for information from anyoe who has built a lower with a SOCOM Mfg. billet lower.

www.socommfg.com

Ray
Detroit
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:21:47 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a custom made AR SPR Variant (not a clone but my own version/interpretation) with a SOCOM Mfg Lower.

I'll try to post some pics at some time, drop me your email and I'll send you a pic direct.

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 3:01:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Mcnabb,

Thanks for the reply.I saw one of the lowers at a show in FL. a few weeks ago and was very imprest with the quality. They are a little pricey though.

Did you have any problems and how do you like the trigger adjustments??

Did you use the standard trigger?

I saw the side cocker uppers and the rifle that they have on the web site is awesome.

Send me some pics when you can.

[email protected]

Thanks,

Ray

Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Now I'm not help at all, but is that the right website? I wanted to check it out but can't find that page.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
[url]http://www.socommfg.com[/url]
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:26:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Snapps,

sorry about that... I put a dot where there should not have been a dot.  Thanks Raptor!

The lowers are really sweet..

Ray
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 1:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
I love those receivers. They look TOUGH. Only thing I'd do to it though, is have the "FIRE" on the selector switch in RED, (ala HK). Anyone own one of these?
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:14:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks for the site.... I'm still no help though.
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#8]
I like those side cockers. I've been looking for something different to do with mine. Anybody know about getting the sloted carriers to use with those? Since I don't want to send mine in to have done, I like to have working weapons at all times. Or more pics of those uppers?

Again sorry I'm no help to your thread, just shopping
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:22:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Snapps,

find a used or buy a new carrier and send it to them. That way your not down.

The lowers are just awesome looking. The machining is top notch. They looked beefy and really fine craftmanship.

I was impressed if you could'nt tell....

If the uppers are like the lowers it will be impressive.

Ray
Link Posted: 9/9/2003 7:27:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Guitar,

I don't own one yet....But I am looking really hard.They are really sweet!

Ray
Link Posted: 9/10/2003 3:57:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Guitar,

I don't own one yet....But I am looking really hard.They are really sweet!

Ray
View Quote

I think I just pretty much jumped into that same boat...

I love the side cocker idea.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top