Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/10/2003 2:17:46 PM EST
On the RROC, what is chromed lined? Bore, bolt carrier, bolt, etc., etc. Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:45:50 PM EST
I am not sure, i know the the barrel i saw had chrome line and a mil-spec finish carrier
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 3:36:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/10/2003 3:44:49 PM EST by hickboy]
Ok, so the barrel is chrome-lined What about the chamber?. What is a mil-spec finish carrier? Isn't the inside of the bolt carrier chromed or something? I know these questions are EXTREAMELY noobish, but hey, that's what I am!! Thanks.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 5:34:50 PM EST
I think the barrel is chromed I assume the chamber is chomed also. Mil spec finish is the standard finish that comes on all the bolt carrier. The inside of the carrier where the bolt inserted to is chromed.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 6:32:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/10/2003 6:33:32 PM EST by hickboy]
Ok, thanks a bunch!! [:)] So as far as chromeing goes, it's just like a normal M4 then.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 3:23:52 PM EST
What is a RROC? GG
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 4:31:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/11/2003 4:32:04 PM EST by SMGLee]
Gas piston operated AR upper using the basic AR design, so it is a bit different then the ZM because the buffer tube is still needed for the RROC bolt. [img]http://www.thermaldynamics.com/pictures/rroc.jpg[/img]
Top Top