Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 12/15/2005 12:04:17 AM EDT
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 3:27:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I had one back when I had a Savage .308.  Its a great scope.  The guys over at Snipers Hide highly recommend them
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Sightron produces EXCELLENT optics.  Plus, they also have a lifetime replacement warranty.  If it breaks, bring it to an authorized dealer and walk out the door with a brand new one.   I have one on my Weatherby .300 wsm and it's awesome.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:36:16 AM EDT
[#3]
In a "sniper" focused forum, I read an article that reviewd an SII with mil-dot and the reviewer found that the SII mildot reticle was not a true mil-dot set-up. I can not get a straight answer from Sightron concerning this matter so I was interested if there are any users here that have experienced this potential problem.
Link Posted: 12/30/2005 4:12:12 AM EDT
[#4]
I have heard that the way that the mildot scope is set up to estimate range uses a different formula. I'm not familiar with mildots and using them to estimate range but this is what I recall reading.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top