Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/7/2010 8:39:14 AM EST
this is for personal curiosity. how are sBR's registered with the Feds? because the lower has the serial number, but the upper has the barrel? if one registers for a SBR, is that upper designated for that receiver only?

what about taking the upper and placing on an AR pistol lower (after it is registered for a SBR) or can you register pistol upper for a SBR?

now, i thought i read that the Feds say that a pistol has to come from a non registered rifle barrel, upper or the like.

any info is great.

thanks guys!
Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:07:03 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 9:08:44 AM EST by phlegm]
A similar question was asked a few days ago, and the thread was moved to the Class 3 discussions.

Class 3 Firearms: http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=22

General Class 3: http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=6&f=17

Link Posted: 9/7/2010 9:11:38 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/7/2010 9:11:38 AM EST by Zhukov]
Dupe. Link provided.
Top Top