Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/7/2005 11:02:20 AM EDT
Ok, all you SBR guys out there, I want an SBR, and my state allows it I think (Kansas). My question is that I live on a military post... Who do I get to sign the CLEO part??? The Provost Marshal? And I am in Iraq right now, is there a way I could buy the upper now and get my SBR when I get home and buy my lower then? Any info would be appreciated, thank you.
Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:46:58 AM EDT
Not sure of the answers to some of the questions but AFAIK you need to put the serial number of a lower onto the form when you apply for the SBR. You can buy the upper whenever, you just can't put it on a lower until you have the stamp.

You might also search through the full auto forum for some more info.

Link Posted: 10/7/2005 11:49:16 AM EDT
Thanks, I am trying to see about getting the upper right now.
Top Top