Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2003 4:25:34 PM EDT
The inventor of the ACOG and founder of Trijicon, Glyn Bindon, was killed this morning while flying his small plane in Alaska. Two others were flying with him, but no survivors.
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 4:43:06 PM EDT
[#1]
NOW THAT SUCKS!!

FOR ALL KIND OF REASONS!

My thoughts to his family. [:|]
Link Posted: 9/3/2003 5:57:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Been a bad month. Joe Bonar at Wayne Novak's
was killed 2 weeks ago in a car accident. Joe was an amazing smith and we will all miss his skills and humor. I hope we can carry on with new blood-
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:46:29 AM EDT
[#3]
that is terrible [:(]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:28:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Dang. [V]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 6:40:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Wow, that's awful.  [:(]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The inventor of the ACOG and founder of Trijicon, Glyn Bindon, was killed this morning while flying his small plane in Alaska. Two others were flying with him, but no survivors.
View Quote

This is truely sad news.  I remember Mr. Bindon trying to help us Marines many times over the years--even though back then, we didn't know we needed help. He was a fine gentleman and an important inovator who measureably improved the performance of our weapons and helped us recently to achieve "tactical dominance" over those who would harm us.  
My prayers to his family and his son Steven.
David A. Lutz
USMC (Ret'd)
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 8:16:26 AM EDT
[#7]
God Bless his soul and his family..... [USA]

Dirk

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 9:32:43 AM EDT
[#8]
God Bless!  Why is it always the good ones???  What a major contributor to the country!
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 2:51:33 PM EDT
[#9]

[beer]

Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:03:42 PM EDT
[#10]
[url]http://abclocal.go.com/wjrt/news/090403_NW_da_crash.html[/url]
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 3:06:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[beer]

View Quote

Ok, this response is a little confusing.

My sympathies go out to his family.
Link Posted: 9/4/2003 4:33:49 PM EDT
[#12]
That’s from New Orleans.  Morn his passing, but celebrate his life. The next time you go into the Local Neighborhood Watering Hole, Lift a toast to his memory.[<]:)]

Then ask when some of the Antis will go fa down, go splat.  And let us Freedom Lovers in peace.[X]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top