Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/13/2004 2:24:53 PM EST
I sit here alone in my Kerry-Loving Massachusetts town, stroking my pinned-telestock, no flash suppressor, no bayonet lug AR...makes me want to cry, all the fun you all are having order 30 Rd mags at $11.99. he

I hate ASSachusetts. My warning to you all, if Kerry gets elected, RUN AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 2:37:40 PM EST
I understand you may love where you live, but if having a weapon with an collapsible stock, flash hider or bayonet lug is something that is that important to you, move out, or like you say; "RUN AWAY! FAR FAR AWAY!" I hear this from friends in Kalifornia too. I keep telling them to quit their bitching and move out.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:25:57 PM EST
I am here in MA also - with my preban goodies. MA has a no sunset AWB, but it is perfectly legal with a class A LTC to go out and buy all the pre 94 equipment you want. Thanks to some on this board you may now be able to buy pre 94 guns at a reasonable cost.

Think of MA, NY, etc. as Britain during WWII - we need a lend lease program to send us lots of pre 94 munitions.

Note to visitors: you may want to keep some pre 94 mags/equipment if you ever plan to carry or shoot in MA . The penalties for having post 94 restricted items are severe.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:30:47 PM EST
Fellow gun owners are always welcome down yonder in TX. But before you move here you gotta learn to talk like us.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:37:47 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:43:09 PM EST
I grew up in MA, but after moving to NC, I don't know if I could live there again.
With all the car/emissions/gun laws, it blows!! Maybe New Hampshire
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:44:21 PM EST
I wonder if their is a market in states like MA for our former post ban rifles.
Pat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:07:07 PM EST
Does anyone have a link as to the wording of our ban in MA I cant find anything that says you cant have a collapsible stock on a AR15, maybe I am looking in the wrong section.

I could care less about the bay-o lug.
Top Top