Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 2/10/2006 3:58:03 AM EDT
I read a thread last night that alluded to POF developing a .308 piston system. It was a quote from another board. I searched (for the dupe police) but couldn't find any mention of it here, and I emailed POF but they obviously are at Shot so a response will be a few days in coming.

Anyone heard anything about it?
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:09:55 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I read a thread last night that alluded to POF developing a .308 piston system. It was a quote from another board. I searched (for the dupe police) but couldn't find any mention of it here, and I emailed POF but they obviously are at Shot so a response will be a few days in coming.

Yes POF does have a .308 gas piston rifle. Check the industry forums on here. Just go to the POF section. Its in there.
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:12:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes POF does have a .308 gas piston rifle. Check the industry forums on here. Just go to the POF section. Its in there.

Mucho gracias!!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah baby!!!

I took a look at the Industry Form and there she was. Now if it has a chrome lined barrel and comes in at least an 18" length I'm all over it. I don't need a .308 with a shorter than 18" barrel---that 11" one is obscene!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:28:09 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Yeah baby!!!

I took a look at the Industry Form and there she was. Now if it has a chrome lined barrel and comes in at least an 18" length I'm all over it. I don't need a .308 with a shorter than 18" barrel---that 11" one is obscene!

Im sure that it will come standard with the CROS on the barrel, chamber, and piston op system. POF is the shit!!
Link Posted: 2/10/2006 4:48:51 AM EDT
[#5]
Looks like Leitner-Wise has one too.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=2&f=171&t=149675
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top