Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/24/2005 9:27:14 AM EST
Does anyone know of a manufacturer who makes carbine or M4 style handguards with a rubberized finish (or something with a little bit more grip than the standard plastic)?
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:30:56 AM EST
hogue does
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 9:57:05 AM EST
Wrap your handguards with AGrip!
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:28:01 AM EST
+1 for the Hogue handguards. IMHO, they also have the most comfortable pistol grips. The Hogue pieces have a "grippy" rubber surface.
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 11:59:22 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 12:21:23 PM EST
When I built my sons carbine I used an old set of CAR handguards that I had laying around. To touch them up I sprayed them with Truck Bed Liner Spray from WalMart. They turned out looking like new, have a bit more texture than standard handguards and the finish is durable. I ended up refinishing the stock too!

Top Top