Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/6/2003 11:02:54 AM EDT
I'm thinking of getting one to mount on a Rock River flat top upper that I have coming in.

Will a 50mm scope mount on this with enough clearance or will I have to go with a 40mm objective scope. It will have standard hanguards. Also the scope will be a Bushnell Elite 3200 series.

Also, will I have problems with the FSB showing up in the scope? I'm not sure what affect the FSB may have or if I would be better off getting a weaver type FSB.

Thanks
Good Shooting
Red
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 3:11:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Red, There is a post on this same forum with a picture of an Armalite mount. From what I hear, the Armalite one is better, it has the cross lugs and better thumb nuts, the RRA one doesn't have the cross lugs. At low power, you may see a shadow. Hope this helps.

Mark
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top