Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:56:52 AM EDT
Hello to the forum. My first post.

I'm debating between a Fulton Armory Liberator Carbine or the same setup from RRA. My math isn't the best but they both are about the same price. Does anyone know if all FA Rifles have Kreiger barrels, or is it just the competition models? If its a Kreiger barrel on the Liberator, that may have settled it for me.

I only have experience with Bushmasters and Colts; I know RRA is all the rage but a few people have been very impressed with the FA line. Anyone with experience on either? And how is it that RRA can offer a Collapsible Stock upgrade for only $15?

And while I'm at it, does anyone know if the Surefire Vertical Foregrip Lights fit on Swan/Weaver rails?

Thanks in Advance.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 6:30:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By RifleStudent:
Hello to the forum. My first post.

I'm debating between a Fulton Armory Liberator Carbine or the same setup from RRA. My math isn't the best but they both are about the same price. Does anyone know if all FA Rifles have Kreiger barrels, or is it just the competition models? If its a Kreiger barrel on the Liberator, that may have settled it for me.

I only have experience with Bushmasters and Colts; I know RRA is all the rage but a few people have been very impressed with the FA line. Anyone with experience on either? And how is it that RRA can offer a Collapsible Stock upgrade for only $15?

And while I'm at it, does anyone know if the Surefire Vertical Foregrip Lights fit on Swan/Weaver rails?

Thanks in Advance.

I can answer this question "Does anyone know if all FA Rifles have Kreiger barrels" No they do not it is an upgrade option. I asked a question a while back about the FA rifles but did not get very many replies, but from the ones I did get people seemed to like them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 5:29:35 PM EDT
Bump for more opinions/advice.

Thank You KJCA. Since this is gonna be a CQB/Mid-Range Carbine, I can live without the Kreiger.

Still leaning towards Fulton since they're the same price. But with so many good reviews on RRA its hard for me to mark 'em out.

Help!
Link Posted: 4/3/2006 7:24:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/3/2006 7:28:51 PM EDT by KJCA3]
Here is a link to my thread where I asked about FA rifles, there were not many responses but the ones that did respond were helpful.

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=274657

I would still like to know about them also so I hope more people respond, anyways hope this helps!

Is there any reason not many people talk about these rifles? Or has FA just not been around long enough?
Top Top