Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/29/2003 4:15:46 PM EDT
For any fans of Stargate I have a question on the rifle slings they use. They appear to be a single point attachment with a clip to attach where the stock meets the receiver.
Has anyone ever seen a sling that will clip on an AR similar to this?
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 4:52:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Try this:
[url=http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/projects/sg1_p90_sling/sg1_p90_sling.htm]P90 Sling[/url]

The top of the page talks about the Blackhawk model, but at the bottom, it talks about the Stargate rig.  It's for airsoft, but that is what they use most of the time on the show.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 6:29:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Since a P90 is off topic for AR's,i would like to know if a single point sling is available for a MP-5.
Link Posted: 7/29/2003 7:05:44 PM EDT
[#3]
I am sure any single point sling that can be used with a rear single point sling attachement plate on an AR can also be used with the rear sling loop on the MP5.

The P90 sling can probably be used with the AR with one of the aforementioned sling plate adaptors either with the existing hook/loop on the sling or with the addition of a  HK style hook.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top