Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/1/2004 10:11:05 AM EDT
My Rock River has finally come in and will be here on wednesday!!! Now if I can make it through the end of the week without the wife killing me for all the money I'm spending on it..

The MI BUIS are on the way and I'm ordering the EOTech next week.. Any other suggestions on things  I get?? Thinking about the MI rail system or the Arms SIR but haven't decided yet.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
My Rock River has finally come in and will be here on wednesday!!! Now if I can make it through the end of the week without the wife killing me for all the money I'm spending on it..

The MI BUIS are on the way and I'm ordering the EOTech next week.. Any other suggestions on things  I get?? Thinking about the MI rail system or the Arms SIR but haven't decided yet.

Just remind her it's no more expensive than golf, or skiing or any other number of popular sports.

For less than $40 in range fees and ammo per outing, my wife actually says "well that's a cheap hobby" everytime I go out and shoot. It can be if you buy ammo in bulk and don't go crazy with the accessories.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:02:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I hear ya man. I just finished 2 RRA CAR's one black and one in green. I told the wife the green one is for her. She told me she is going to buy me some jewelry.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:09:35 AM EDT
[#3]
USGI mags, lots of em
quality ammo--federal xm193, lots of these too

what kind of stock?
if its an m-4, i recommend a butt pad
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:12:43 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hear ya man. I just finished 2 RRA CAR's one black and one in green. I told the wife the green one is for her. She told me she is going to buy me some jewelry.

Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:14:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Forget all the fancy crap at first.  I would master the basic set up with irons.  Then figger out what you can't live without.
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 11:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the quick replys! Anyone know a good place for USGI 30 rnd Mags? And a good place for ammo.. I heard ammoman.com is a good place to get surplus ammo cheap.

As far as mastering iron sights I have more than done that.. This isn't first time with a M4 its just my first personal M4 hing
As soon as it comes in I'll post some pictures!!!h.gif
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top