Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 12/5/2002 4:10:50 AM EDT
Does anyone know how well the clamp on ring mounts such as the one's made by Armalite, Rock River, or ASA return to zero after taking them on and off compared to the ARMS throw lever rings or QRW rings like the Leupold?
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:18:20 AM EDT
You are talking about the mounts with the little knobs, right? I have tried two: a TA60 mount for a compact ACOG and a detachable carry handle. Both repeated zero well enough that I could not detect any shift.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:20:10 AM EDT
I use the ARMS throw-lever mounts for both my Trijicon ACOG and my Trijicon Reflex, and they return to zero absolutely dead-on. I like them better than the knob-style mounts because they don't loosen over time and you can't lose the levers. Highly recommended.
Link Posted: 12/5/2002 6:26:26 AM EDT
I'll second the vote on the ARMS throw-lever mounts! I have ARMS throw-lever mounts for Trijicon ACOG sights, Trijicon Reflex sights, and the CQ/T scope. They all return perfectly to zero. No torque wrench to dick around with, no counting holes, just put the mount on and go. It's literally soldier-proof! Which was the intent! The ARMS mount REALLY beats the heck out of the piece-of-crap mount made for the CQ/T!!
Top Top