Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/25/2002 11:24:47 PM EDT
Just got the barrel today (from SARCO)...cost me 135 simoleans...BEAUTIFUL in the extreme! Brand new GI A1, 1/12 twist, chrome...for those who dismiss it as a "pencil" barrel, just look at what is on other REAL assault rifles...if yoy want a real surprise, look at a GI M-14 barrel...VERY skinny indeed...but I digress...

3-prong flash hider...brand new manufacture, some dude sells them on e-bay...if you want his info let me know...

Slabside upper...from e-bay, but they can be had elsewhere, namely CMMG...

Stock sets...again, from e-bay, but Sarco and Northridge have the way early ones without the cleaning kit door, rubber butplate instead...

Chrome bolt and notchless bolt carrier, for those so inclined...a new product from DPMS (who will also re-park to mil-spec, so that the recievers match)...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top