Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/1/2015 8:50:52 PM EDT
A friend of mine that I introduced to AR15s went shooting with me a few days ago. We try to go often as we can though our work schedules conflict. I took my A1 build out for the first time and loved it.  A few days before I swapped out the C7 upper I had on this rifle with the A1 I had on my 723 clone.  This A1 upper is a refinish from Apex in black so I have a NoDak full fence lower in black on order. Also has a new barrel from AR15sport and a chrome bolt carrier group. Type D stock and three prong. I was wondering if NoDak would sell me a partial fence lower in black. Anyone know? I need to call and ask if that's an option. The rifle shot very well with any issues at all. Grouped very well for a set of 45 year old eyes on irons. My friend took his 6920 that we installed a Centurion rail on. He has a Leatherwood 1-4x on it. Anyway, here's a couple of pics since everyone loves pics.

I replaced the cotton sling last night with a seat belt sling I had. I'm thinking about putting together a 601ish clone so the cotton sling will go on it. I'm loving the retro rifles! Thanks for all the help and a great group here!

Yes, that's tannerite on the table!!
ARKAR
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:24:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Loving the rifle and loving your range.

BTW - headed to AR to party over the week of the July 4th...been told I am being taken "Redneck style" shoot'n...not real sure what that means
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:55:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Is that the parking lot down range???
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 9:59:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Loving the rifle and loving your range.

BTW - headed to AR to party over the week of the July 4th...been told I am being taken "Redneck style" shoot'n...not real sure what that means
View Quote

If anything like the rednecks in my family, then you will be shooting at the junk in their yard. More than likely a toilet or other applince that has been filled with tanarite.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:15:49 PM EDT
[#4]
fill up some old portable propane tanks! :)
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:44:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Watchit, bullets bounce off them big tars... Ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 11:03:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Is that the parking lot down range???
View Quote

That is the remains of a '92 S10 that lost it's chassis to a '53 Chevy rat rod truck project of mine....
Won't get hauled for scrap until the project is done.
Link Posted: 5/2/2015 10:56:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice look rifle and range OP. Like swift says like them both!
Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top