Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 11/28/2013 10:10:55 AM EDT
Thought I'd share a few pictures of my NOS Remington 870 bayonet adapter before leaving for the feast.  I've had this for some time and may finally do something with it or put it on GB.

Hope all of you have a great turkey day and fantastic naps.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 10:16:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Nice!  

I've always wanted to make a clone with one of those.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 10:21:51 AM EDT
[#2]
I've had one for a while, but have had a hell of a time finding a correct 870 for it.
Good luck!
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 11:34:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Put it to good use, or on the EE's.
My cat is working on that nap.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 4:47:40 PM EDT
[#4]
MAN!........what I wouldn't do to have that in my hands long enough to get complete measurements off of it. An esteemed member here emailed me just a couple days ago with pics of one, wanting to know if I had the capability to reproduce one for him. It would be very difficult, if not impossible, to machine one off of pics alone.

Link Posted: 12/11/2013 1:06:08 PM EDT
[#5]
It isn't perfect, but it is what I got.  The bayonet lug mount is worth more than the shotgun I have it on.

Link Posted: 12/14/2013 12:33:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Great looking one-piece adapter ar15guy! Do you know if it has ever been mounted?

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It isn't perfect, but it is what I got.  The bayonet lug mount is worth more than the shotgun I have it on.

http://farm3.staticflickr.com/2594/3901710751_6501cc804f_b.jpg
View Quote

Isn't that the truth!

Working on a Navy 870 clone as well as a Marine Corps 870 Mark 1 clone. Both my adapters are two-piece bead-sighted units. The "lesser" of the two (missing bead and finish isn't great) will eventually have a rifle-sight mounted for the Mark 1 project. The last rifle sighted adapter I saw for sale was on ePay, I stopped bidding at $700 and didn't win the auction. IIRC stevenjness had told me he hadn't seen one for sale in about 10-years. Sees like the bead-sighted adapters go for about $350-$400, but I've not seen one for sale in a while and the adapters in the past couple years have all been two-piece adapters. Not sure if that is accurate pricing for a one-piece adapter like ar15guy has there, but it appears to be in good shape with the screws and a two-shell extension.  

...and because its arf.com and we need more pics.

Page AR-15 » AR-15 / M-16 Retro Forum
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top