Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/28/2009 12:13:04 PM EST
Besides the Trijicon Accupoint, are there any other 1-4x scopes that offer different color reticles besides red? I'm looking for green or yellow ret that's nice and bright.

Link Posted: 3/28/2009 3:48:27 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 3:48:49 PM EST by DevL]
If you care about brightness the brightest 1-4 is S&B which is red... the next brightest is Meopta which is also red. Rticle s of other colors exist but are not bright enough to see in daylight.
Link Posted: 3/28/2009 5:55:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 3/28/2009 5:58:03 PM EST by Cavpara]
Leupold CQ/T reticle is yellow/amber, and very bright. The housing is very robust and the optical clarity is great.

Oops, forgot the CQ/T is 1-3x, bt it's still a great variable optic. The Spectre DR is supposed to be pretty decent, but it has a red reticle as well, and costs a lot.
Link Posted: 3/29/2009 4:28:02 AM EST
thanks for the info. You would think it wouldn't be so hard to have color options on these optics, but I guess red works just fine for most.

I guess I'm back towards the ACOG route. I think probably one of the best setups is still going to be TA31 with the green triangle and a T1 on an offset mount. The red will work in a pinch for the up close stuff, but I'll do far better with the bright green.
Top Top