Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 9/24/2003 2:42:55 PM EDT
Here's what I'm thinking. When (+++ thinking) the AWB sunsets, a preban lower and a postban lower will mean nothing to me. I would most definately exchange my preban lowers for fresh new non restricted lowers.

This will leave me with old preban lowers that I will be happy to sell to someone in a more restrictive state that wants evil feature, for a greatly reduced price.

Ultimately, nationwide the price of prebans will go down.

Is this true or is my logic flawed? Which states are still screwed, PRK?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
IIRC, Some unfriendly territories have grandfathered weapons which are frozen. No "new" entries, no sales, nothing. Maybe an oppressed poster can clarify this a bit
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:19:29 PM EDT
[#2]
As long as they're no Colt's, they'll help us in CT... Email me in a year! [:D]

Link Posted: 9/24/2003 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#3]
NY is the same as the current FED BAN -
So we will always be good to go with old stuff.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome.  So we can foist our old preban recievers on you and use the money to buy new ones than eh?  That works for me... anyone want a stripped preban Bushmaster lower for $200 in a year?
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:21:26 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Awesome.  So we can foist our old preban recievers on you and use the money to buy new ones than eh?  That works for me... anyone want a stripped preban Bushmaster lower for $200 in a year?
View Quote

I'll take that bait! Trolling for prebans.....trolling for prebans....
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 5:33:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Kalifornian are SOL either way.
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:45:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Kalifornian are SOL either way.
View Quote

Look on the bright side SMGLee, at least you'll be able to keep your AirSofts.

[;)]
Link Posted: 9/24/2003 6:53:27 PM EDT
[#8]
We have a closed registration in Jersey. [:(]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top