Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/22/2005 1:44:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/22/2005 2:15:08 AM EDT by parabellum9x19mm]
wanting to instal a Tango Down pistol grip. when looking at my Bushie lower, i noticed that the screw holding it in place is not a slotted screw, like on the M16s I'm used to. it seems to be a female hex. is there a hex (allen) wrench that big? is it metric or british? i wouldnt mind buying another set of hex keys anyway, the set i have right now dosen't have a wrench that big...so if i have to buy a whole new set, just to take off this pistol grip i wont really care. i just dont really feel like taking my lower into the hardware store to test wrenches out. that might be a bit dodgy. any and all help will be vastly appreciated.

Link Posted: 8/22/2005 2:19:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/22/2005 2:21:44 AM EDT by j3_]
They sell long wrenche sets at my local Wal mart. Also Hex bits and srew driver handles to hold them. They are inch. The ones I have are 3/16".
Top Top