Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/19/2005 8:02:23 AM EDT
Does anyone make a pressure switch for the surefire E2 series?
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:20:59 AM EDT
SureFire does!

It's called the UExx

xx = length of cable in whole inches. For example: UE07 features a cable of 7 inches

The UExx is a Black HA TailCap intended for the ScoutLight

Shelby Chan Photography
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 8:30:25 AM EDT
Check out Brightflashlights in the Industry forum, great place to deal with and has great prices
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:48:29 AM EDT
Thanks for the info.
Top Top