Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 2/28/2006 6:44:15 PM EDT
Hey guys ive been reloading for about a year now. So far ive loaded .22-250 and .223.
for you guys that reload .223 for your ARs whats your recipe? I am shooting the .223 through a Bushmaster M4 Type 16".  I use Winchester .224 55gr FMJ's in Winchester brass with 25grs of Varget infront of CCI primers. Im not that picky on the group that they shoot, because these are "Emergancy/Plinking" rounds.  But i have gotten a good 1.75" group at 100yds with open sight. I thought that was really good! When i started loading the .22-250 (Rem 700) i was luck with a 2" group @ 100, and that was with a 4x12-50 bushnell banner. Now i have gotten the groups down to .75.    Just wondering what you guys are reloading for and ur recipes?
Later.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 7:08:15 PM EDT
[#1]
You will have better luck asking this in the General forum. Look for the Reloading link.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:03:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 8:26:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry i didnt know there was a reloading forum... thanks for the link! :)
Page AR-15 » Ammunition
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top