Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 4/18/2006 3:31:50 PM EST
Looking for functional 10 rounders at a reasonable price that feed reliably. Bushmaster wants $21.00 for the blued steel straights which have not been very consistent in my experience. Their "ATF Approved" (WOW, what an endorsement ), go for the same price.
All mags need to be permanently, unalterably blocked here to 15 rds. or less.
Karl
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:33:49 PM EST
the 10 rounders that came with mine before the AWB expired was plenty reliable.
It was the BATF approved mag.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:51:52 PM EST
[Last Edit: 4/18/2006 3:56:27 PM EST by KingC]
I would stay away from the steel 10 rounder they sell. Their aluminum one has always been good to me as well. Perhaps you can advertise on the equipment exchange that you would be looking for a 10 round BM mag from someone selling a complete "ban era" rifle package with that type mag in with the rifle. You could offer to purchase them a new like $10.00 20/30 rounder in exchange for the 10 rounder.

Since the ban, I have sold 3 BM's with the 10 round magazines included from the original package.

Another decent magazine is the Colt 9 round magazine that they pack with their MT series rifles. It has a plastic, easily removeable base assembly. It is a much shorter body, though. Any thoughts on that type?
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:21:24 AM EST
I feel your pain. I'm trying to come up with a few 10 rounders as well, but man they cost double or triple what the new 30rounders cost!

Brian
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 5:17:19 AM EST

Originally Posted By Seabee73:
Looking for functional 10 rounders at a reasonable price that feed reliably. Bushmaster wants $21.00 for the blued steel straights which have not been very consistent in my experience. Their "ATF Approved" (WOW, what an endorsement ), go for the same price.
All mags need to be permanently, unalterably blocked here to 15 rds. or less.
Karl

try Cproducts LLC website
Top Top