Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 4/5/2006 7:23:42 PM EDT
I remember seeing some dort of adapter or maybe just a unique set of hangguards- but they looked just like regular handguards, except with a single rail on the bottom. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 7:41:24 PM EDT
First Samco makes the M33 HGs that have integral rails that are covered to look like standard HGs

or you can get one of those rails that mount on std. HGs via screws and tabs through the HG's vent holes--they run from $10+
Top Top