Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2011 6:30:14 AM EST
I read an article yesterday that talked about paying the $200 and getting a registered lower receiver. I think it was about having a lower that one can legally put a short barrel upper on.

What does this ,mean? Can I send in my serial number and register my lower so I can use short barrels on it? Anyone have info on this topic? I would like to have a short barrel AR to use as an entry weapon.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:16:13 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2011 7:16:30 AM EST by xikteny]
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 7:51:39 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/16/2011 7:54:22 AM EST by frog5215]
If barrel is less than 16", and OAL is 26", you have a SBR. $200 tax, Form 1, 2-4 months, etc.
Link Posted: 3/16/2011 10:52:07 PM EST
Most of the time when someone say's " registered receiver". they mean a M-16, or full auto
Top Top