Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
9/16/2019 10:09:13 PM
Posted: 6/18/2014 11:18:09 PM EDT
Hi guys, I'm looking a quad rail that fits the following criteria:

-rifle length
-sits flush against the receiver
-DOESN'T go on by threading onto a barrel-nut since the entire diameter of this type would need to clear the gas tube meaning these would be fat
-preferable if it doesn't use a barrel-nut that needs to be indexed

I would appreciate any suggestions!
Link Posted: 6/18/2014 11:49:10 PM EDT
Daniel Defense
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:08:56 PM EDT
Centurian C4 I love mine and uses the factory nut
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 12:30:29 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mcccop_04:
Centurian C4 I love mine and uses the factory nut
View Quote

My C4 kicks ass
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 1:26:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JoshAston:
Daniel Defense
View Quote

This. Seems to meet all the criteria and is superbly manufactured with great customer service.

If your leaning should be toward a smoother profile and you do not need full rails on all four sides, consider Daniel Defense's Modular Free Float Rail, MFR, in the 12.0" length. It has a full rail on top, but on the sides and bottom you have modular 3" mini-rails that you can either leave off entirely, or move around and put only where you actually need to mount something. I am very happy with mine.
Link Posted: 6/19/2014 11:08:44 PM EDT
Originally Posted By MS556:

This. Seems to meet all the criteria and is superbly manufactured with great customer service.

If your leaning should be toward a smoother profile and you do not need full rails on all four sides, consider Daniel Defense's Modular Free Float Rail, MFR, in the 12.0" length. It has a full rail on top, but on the sides and bottom you have modular 3" mini-rails that you can either leave off entirely, or move around and put only where you actually need to mount something. I am very happy with mine.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Daniel Defense

BCM has the lite rail 2 at a decent discount. that's what i would do. never cared for the MFR.
Link Posted: 6/20/2014 6:54:27 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 2minkey:

BCM has the lite rail 2 at a decent discount. that's what i would do. never cared for the MFR.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 2minkey:
Daniel Defense

I saw that, it's a good deal.

To add to the DD, and Centurion ( I have a couple of each) look at the Spikes SAR3. It is even lighter, and Primary had them on sale.
Top Top