Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/16/2009 6:19:07 PM EDT
Primary use will be on suppressed 22RF and 9mm rifles engaging nocturnal backyard critters @ 20-100yards.
Looking for something that will give me an aiming point thru the scope when there's enough light to get eyes to shine, but not enough to see the crosshairs.

I'm thinking <$50ish. (It's a toy, I've already shot the zombie rabbits, and the raccoons have stopped carrying knives)
Red, green, blue, Predator triangle thingy, –– really doesn't matter.
Tape switch, nice but not necessary.
Needs to hold some type of reasonable zero with a <+/-2" diameter aiming point @ 100y.

Seems to be several out there that may fit the bill. Some, I'm sure, are junk. Others are probably passable. Anyone have any first hand experience w/ what I'm looking for??

Page AR-15 » Lights and Lasers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top