Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/5/2006 7:31:08 AM EDT
Hello,

I am going to be building my first AR 15 after reading this forums and then I have decided to get one of the STAG Lowers first before I fall into the "ADDICT" Spree.

I was wondering how do people get 3 lowers at the same time ? since I thought I was suppose to receive 1 per month due to laws and all of that. I like in maryland and maybe thats the way it should be ? But On some discussons that I have seen says some have gotten three at the same time ?

How is that possiable and i want to get two or three at once. Let me know since I think this is the best place i can post it ...

Thank you ...

Link Posted: 1/5/2006 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Check your local laws, but in CO, I can order them by the case full, and pick them up all at one shot from the local FFL.
Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Check your local laws.

I can buy as many as I can afford.  It might trip someones computer that I'm transfering that many and the Feebs have a tendancy to deny a lot of transfers for no other reason than they can it seems ,but there are no other limits in this state.  

What should be is what my great grandfather had which was pissed away by the ancestors that came before me.

Quoted:
Hello,

I am going to be building my first AR 15 after reading this forums and then I have decided to get one of the STAG Lowers first before I fall into the "ADDICT" Spree.

I was wondering how do people get 3 lowers at the same time ? since I thought I was suppose to receive 1 per month due to laws and all of that. I like in maryland and maybe thats the way it should be ? But On some discussons that I have seen says some have gotten three at the same time ?

How is that possiable and i want to get two or three at once. Let me know since I think this is the best place i can post it ...

Thank you ...

Link Posted: 1/7/2006 2:56:07 AM EDT
[#3]
If your state says one a month your out of luck!

Check your hometown fourm for specifics or local gov.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top