Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/8/2004 8:31:04 PM EDT
I put a money order in the mail to Arizona Gun Runners on the on the 1st. I received the C- mag on the evening of the 8th..............Thats FAST if you ask me.

Thanks again Gary at Arizona Gun Runners
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 4:07:44 AM EDT
[#1]
have you tried it out yet?
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:23:40 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked one up for my registered M16, but it will probably be quite some time before I try mine out. I need an old "junker" barrel to do a 100-round full-auto dump. I don't want to abuse my good Colt M4 upper.
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:37:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm going out Monday morning I'll let ya know how it goes. As far as barrels go once you have crossed the line into automatics barrels become disposable. I have run my M16 hard, 2500 rounds in an afternoon and I still got 19000 rounds out of that barrel before I had to change it.

Rats  
Link Posted: 10/10/2004 6:53:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I have to get one of these
Link Posted: 10/11/2004 5:58:49 PM EDT
[#5]
It ran GREAT. I usually get 2 seconds out of a 30 rounder. The Beta C just kept Going and going and going and going ...........................

Rats
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top