Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/10/2005 9:11:38 AM EDT
Got it finished other night

Was a carbine length 14.5 superlight barrel. It looked real weird with a full size m4 grips, the large fh, and the ACOG. I got to thinking how can I fix this? Finally after seeing a few pics of the things I got the idea for the full length rail. I used a full length yanke hill lightweight. I had to cut the gas block off to get the barrel nut off due to the FH. I have more to do to it like a new grip and front sight. I finally have enough room for all the stuff on the handguards. Regular gripping area, forward grip, and bipod. I also have room to place a flashlight on one side and if I had the PVS14 and the Paq4 on the top as well.
Link Posted: 10/10/2005 3:32:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Looks pretty damn nice!!!
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:22:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Going to make that lower match that upper soon.
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 3:25:34 AM EDT
[#3]
why is the upper and bbl so shiny?
Link Posted: 10/11/2005 10:01:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Friggin flash comming off of the finish.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top