Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2004 6:01:08 AM EDT
I have this rifle:
Bushmaster Patrolman's Carbine A3

I was thinking of putting an EO-Tech 512.  I would also like a rear flip up sight.  My questions are

What would I need?  

Who makes them?

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
You can order the EOTech and a Bushmaster flip up rear BUIS from Bushmaster. The flip up BUIS is actually made by YHM for Bushmaster. We have 5 of the BUIS on our patrol carbines, and I have one on my personal carbine, which is also set up with a optic. Good Luck Hope this helps.
The EOTech will cowitness with your front sight, you won't need any other bases or mounts to have this set up of front and rear BUIS cowitness.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 8:09:17 AM EDT
[#2]
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=206233
Here are pics and links to BUIS systems
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 9:30:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for your help.
I just recently saw the Bushmaster flip up sight.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 12:04:17 PM EDT
[#4]
I like the ARMS sights.
Link Posted: 10/15/2004 11:46:19 PM EDT
[#5]
I have a DPMS Mangonel Rear mounted on mine.  Lays quite flat, and flips up easily.
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top