Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/27/2013 5:02:00 AM EDT
I have a second carbine that I've had sit around for quite some time and never got around to really doing anything with it. With what was going on earlier this year I honestly have no idea what the real value of it is at this point and wanted some input as to what a solid market price would be.

This is not a WTS thread, I am simply looking for some input. Stats on the rifle:

Stag Flat-top carbine (believe this is a Model 1), 16" with government profile barrel, 1:9 twist
Fixed iron site/gas block in the front
KAC BUIS in the rear
LaRue carbine length quad rail
Magpul CTR stock
Bravo Company BCG
Rock River National Match trigger
Roughly 600 rounds through it, no stoppages or errors
Overall everything is in good shape, its been to the range so it has the random little scratch here and there but no dents, rust, scrapes, etc.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/27/2013 7:11:29 AM EDT
[#1]
You would make more by parting it out. If you sell it as is, I'd expect to get 800
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top