Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/16/2009 3:29:36 AM EDT
I am looking to purchase a ready bag.  Something that I can have "Ready" (LOL, sorry) and hang it on the passenger seat of my patrol car, my personal car or at my house by my rifle so I can grab and go in a hurry.

What do others use?  I remember there being a thread about this once before but I can't seem to find it now.

Thanks in advance.

ETA: If his is in the wrong forum i'm sorry, I couldn't decide where to put it LOL
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:51:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:59:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:19:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I use a US peacekeeper rapid deployment bag.  It holds pistol mags, flashbangs, ar mags, a radio a holster pouch and a first aid kit plus some.  You can also disgard the first aid kit for other items.  Let me know if you have any other questions.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is what I use.  Not too big, not too small.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:35:51 PM EDT
[#5]
I use  just a MOLLE shoulder bag, it's my SHTF go to bag

i keep AR mags, Glock mags, and any other spare ammo in it along with some other SHTF oriented things
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 2:36:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Here is what I use.  Not too big, not too small.

For a mere twenty bucks I was absolutely stunned at the quality of that bag. It would still be a good deal at triple the price

I'm talking Eagle Industries type quality. Good stuff.

ETA:
The Bail Out Gear Bag was originally designed for law enforcement (LAPD) and some of our friends in the U.S. military. Our earlier Bail-Out Bags are still in heavy daily use with: LAPD, San Jose P.D., Santa Clara County Sheriffs Office, San Francisco P.D. and individual officers across the country. They were designed from the ground up to be the ultimate personal gear carry/last resort bailout bag.

"Gen 5" Improvements:

Polyester lining to protect your delicate items from scratching
Plasiticoat treated YKK Metal Zipper Bat Handles to reduce Possibility of corrosion caused by your working environment.
Now by popular demand, they are available in OLIVE DRAB, BLACK, or Desert Tan
Wider, more comfortable removable shoulder strap
Old 5 Cell, flashlight pocket has been replaced with a tubular pocket to hold irregular items even your emergency shaving kit and toothbrush.
NEW LOWER PRICE!!
The "Gen 5" Still Has These Important Features:

Only quality brand zippers and real Velcro used throughout
Hidden full size gun pocket with velcro.
Two adjustable side pockets for radios.
Large main pocket has a removable stiffener/divider system to organize gear.
"Stinger/Surefire"(tm) pocket.
Two pen pockets.
Tactical illuminator pocket.
Four accessory pockets for gun magazines, etc with Velcro closures.
Large side zippered pocket for wallet, passport, keys and other valuables.
The bag measures approximately 14" x 10" x 6"
Padded Removable Shoulder Strap INCLUDED.
Carry Handles Of Heavy Nylon Webbing, Running The Entire length and across the bottom for extra secure support.
Large quality Zippers With Para cord Pulls (for when your fine motor skills are shutting down or when it's just plain cold).
Velcro Patch on side pocket to attach name tape, flight suit tag or unit patch.

This is by far the most popular smaller sized gear bag we have ever sold!
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:05:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Yea when I bought it, it was $30.  I've used it for about 2 years and it gets thrown in and out of my unit everyday.  All the zippers function as if they are still brand new and the thing looks brand new as well.  It has definitely been one of the toughest bags I've had, especially for the price.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:15:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I have used one similar to the bag shown at lapolicegear.com for over 20 years.  It carried my essentials and sat in the front seat of my patrol car.  Typically it carried extra cuffs, some SG and HG ammo, an extra flashlight, notepad etc.  It was used mostly as a carrier for backup type equipment.  For a true "bail out bag"  I purchased one of these for use in active shooter/SHTF type incidents.  It resides in my trunk and goes into my POV when off duty.
Link Posted: 6/16/2009 3:53:00 PM EDT
[#9]
I love the bags from LAPG...

One carries my equipment for Clinical work (Med student)... One carries my 2nd set of books to class... and one carries random shooting crap...

ALL are abused, tossed, stressed, etc... I love these bags...

Now if only they made a good one that would fit my Laptop... TAD gear it is till then...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top