BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 416
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 11:35:37 AM EDT
[#1]
do you guys have some type of automatic "load my cart" software?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:04:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By jmkcolorado:
do you guys have some type of automatic "load my cart" software?

Now that would drive me nutz!...........I dont need mags that bad and hell the load that I have I wont even use them all. Now building up a cache of them
for the gunshow to make bargin trades for ammo Im doin and it works. I havent spent a dime on ammo since Dec.

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 12:11:47 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By sfdff1:
Woke up to this in my Cabla's cart:

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q714/jlh154/Cabelascart2_zps424c192f.jpg

wait a minute... you're telling me that magpul is making FDE again?
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 1:13:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MSUbulldog21:
Woke up to this in my Cabla's cart:

http://i1355.photobucket.com/albums/q714/jlh154/Cabelascart2_zps424c192f.jpg

wait a minute... you're telling me that magpul is making FDE again?

Guess Cabelas went back in time to October 2012.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 3:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Slow weekend.....
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 4:34:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wire5150] [#6]
D&H Industries 30 round Aluminum Magazine @ Del-tons 15.95............................Here

Link Posted: 4/7/2013 5:23:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Blindleader:
Lancer  black L5AWM30's 5 of them ordered from Atlantic Tactical March 22 arrived on my porch today April 6th while I was at work. It was a pleasant surprise when I got home this morning. Not excited about the wait, but they arrived quickly enough, I'm gonna order some more!

Atlantic Tactical Lancer L5AWM30 Black 15.99

Did you ever get a tracking number? My order is shipped but no tracking number
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 5:41:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Lancer  black L5AWM30's 5 of them ordered from Atlantic Tactical March 22 arrived on my porch today April 6th while I was at work. It was a pleasant surprise when I got home this morning. Not excited about the wait, but they arrived quickly enough, I'm gonna order some more!

Well this is depressing. I cancelled my order from that same day because I thought it was going to be a long wait.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 7:11:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blindleader] [#9]
Did you ever get a tracking number? My order is shipped but no tracking number

No tracking number, they just arrived. Thus the pleasant surprise.I didn't even know they had shipped, just poof, there they were.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 7:53:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By lemleyx:

Well this is depressing. I cancelled my order from that same day because I thought it was going to be a long wait.

For some reason they automatically send out a backorder email with every order. Genius. This was discussed on this thread a week or so ago. Good news is you can still reorder! I ordered from them awhile back without a problem. Seems like a good outfit other than the confusing backorder email. I wonder how many orders are cancelled because of this.
Link Posted: 4/7/2013 10:50:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Slow weekend.....

It will ranch up tomorrow, when word of the sneak attack starts leaking
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 12:50:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Troy battle mags are back at Primary Arms. $14.99 these come loose with no packaging

Link
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:42:45 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Slow weekend.....

What does this mean?
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:06:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By pallison74:
Originally Posted By tktm2001:
Slow weekend.....

What does this mean?

wouldn't be a sneak attack if he gave the meat and taters of the attack
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 8:21:39 AM EDT
[#15]
fyi: received magpul "boulder airlift" pmag 20lr's ordered mar 4th.

(rec'd pmag 30's within a week or so of order)
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 8:25:03 AM EDT
[#16]
M2 Pmag FDE with window(MAG570) $29.95

Been in stock for awhile.

No real "deals" lately, so I thought I'd post it for someone that wants FDE windows really bad.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 9:02:19 AM EDT
[#17]

No real "deals" lately, so I thought I'd post it for someone that wants FDE windows really bad.

Are you sure they are in stock? Let me add 10000 to my cart. Also it shows that they have nearly every flavor of pmag in stock.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 9:05:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By nycorp:

Are you sure they are in stock? Let me add 10000 to my cart. Also it shows that they have nearly every flavor of pmag in stock.

Let me add 3 million dollars worth. I wouldn't mess with that. Plus we know they are not making fde.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 9:47:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:

Let me add 3 million dollars worth. I wouldn't mess with that. Plus we know they are not making fde.

Should've checked to see if it was live inventory. My bad.

But you can still catch FDE's sometimes. I just ordered 10 M2 windowless yesterday.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 11:14:02 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 11:18:59 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By trh53:

AIM says OOS.

They are showing (2) in stock.

Link Posted: 4/8/2013 11:47:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: jjglith] [#23]

D&H AR15 30rd Mag w/Yellow MagPul Follower (Battleship Grey Painted)

$17.99
http://www.copesdistributing.com/ar15-30rd-wyellow-magpul-follower-battleship-grey-painted-p-6463.html
(edit: I can't get it to link to Cope's. Copy & Paste the url)

Link Posted: 4/8/2013 12:38:46 PM EDT
[#24]
LOL, just got "Botached" again. Cancelations notices inbound.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 12:42:46 PM EDT
[#25]
Originally Posted By PebsandBam:

+1
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 1:00:48 PM EDT
[#26]
fucking botach....just got my cancellation too.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 1:08:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By rpe08:

+1

I am also Botached again
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 1:28:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FloridaMan] [#28]

+1

My brother had a long chat with a Botach rep this morning. When he asked for a viable reason as to why they hadn't fixed the "glitch" he was told they are "still working on the problem" Total bullshit. My money was held for over a week every time I ordered and sounds like his will be too. Is there anyone who can argue that they aren't taking interest free loans from us? This shit has got to be fraudulent in some way or another.

That would make it about 3 months now that they've been "working on the problem"?
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 1:39:07 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By Samson-Dogg:

Should've checked to see if it was live inventory. My bad.

But you can still catch FDE's sometimes. I just ordered 10 M2 windowless yesterday.

where did you order 10 windowless FDE from?
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 1:42:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By GreenSwamperin:

+1

My brother had a long chat with a Botach rep this morning. When he asked for a viable reason as to why they hadn't fixed the "glitch" he was told they are "still working on the problem" Total bullshit. My money was held for over a week every time I ordered and sounds like his will be too. Is there anyone who can argue that they aren't taking interest free loans from us? This shit has got to be fraudulent in some way or another.

That would make it about 3 months now that they've been "working on the problem"?

Cabelas seems to have the same problem too, I wonder if they use the same software.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:15:14 PM EDT
[#31]

+1

And yet you people continue to  order first and ask questions later. Then we have 4-5 pages clogging up this thread of people bitching about it. You think you people would have learned by now.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:15:27 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bdawg998] [#32]
Double tap
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:27:12 PM EDT
[#33]
What do you mean, you people? Enough with the Botach BS already. It is a free country so if people want to attempt to purchase from Botach they can. If they want to wine after there orders get canceled they can. If others want to give them crap for it they can. Just find a better thread to do it all in.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:36:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By bdawg998:

+1

And yet you people continue to  order first and ask questions later. Then we have 4-5 pages clogging up this thread of people bitching about it. You think you people would have learned by now.

Whatever. I was relayig information. Unless a mod or staff member wants me to shut the hell up about Botach I'll contInue to voice my opinion and let people know about the companies that i've had serious issues with. If you don't like it then ignore my posts. I was attempting to be informative unlike your little cry and whine.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:45:17 PM EDT
[#35]

+1

Whatever. I was relayig information. Unless a mod or staff member wants me to shut the hell up about Botach I'll contInue to voice my opinion and let people know about the companies that i've had serious issues with. If you don't like it then ignore my posts. I was attempting to be informative unlike your little cry and whine.

Read more and post less, especially in the mag deals thread, and you would have already learned that Botach sucks.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:52:24 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RevMetric] [#36]
Here's a great idea.  How about we use this thread to post magazine deals.  We could call it:

"Read this Thread if you are looking for Magazines ***Post Magazine Deals in this thread"

Link Posted: 4/8/2013 2:55:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FloridaMan] [#37]
Originally Posted By DesertDog1:

+1

Read more and post less, especially in the mag deals thread, and you would have already learned that Botach sucks.

Nevermind
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#38]

+1

I'm new to this site, and I signed up because I saw how strict these instock threads were on sticking to in stock items only.  So Why are you bitching in a area that is not for bitching.  It is sickening to page through dozens of pages of useless cry babies crap.  Post items for sale or please go join your wifes knitting club.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 3:33:47 PM EDT
[#39]
PSA 10-Pack of D&H Mags for $120
Sorry if this has already been mentioned
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 3:57:19 PM EDT
[#40]
Ordered those GEN 3 PMAGS from JoeBob at 1:14 pm on the 5th. They arrived at 11:15 am on the 8th.

Thanks JoeBob!!!!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:01:00 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By SandBoxOutlaw:
Ordered those GEN 3 PMAGS from JoeBob at 1:14 pm on the 5th. They arrived at 11:15 am on the 8th.

Thanks JoeBob!!!!!!!  

hey I got mine on saturday :) was a happy mail day :)
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:03:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By doctorheine:

Thanks JoeBob!!!!!!!  

You guys still using Pony Express down there?
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:20:09 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By doctorheine:

Thanks JoeBob!!!!!!!  

You guys still using Pony Express down there?

yippi cayey!
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:30:06 PM EDT
[#44]
30rd M3 PMAGS.  Willing to do rebuilds as well.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=PMAG30M3&CartID=1
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:34:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RevMetric] [#45]
Originally Posted By yungstuh:

Decent price per mag, but they hit me with $23 shipping.  I'll pass.
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:35:54 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:36:47 PM EDT
[#47]
$19 for shipping... ouch!

Originally Posted By RevMetric:

Decent price per mag, but they hit me with $23 shipping.  I'll pass.

Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#48]

oos
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 4:51:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Sportsman's Guide.
back in stock
CAA $19.99
Link Posted: 4/8/2013 5:00:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: onebdmofo] [#50]
This is a small company that I run that has magazines in-stock at decent prices

Cy6 Enterprises
Page / 416
Page AR-15 » Magazines
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top