Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/15/2003 10:02:39 AM EST
I am looking for a telescoping stock, that I have seen, but dont know who makes it. It is one that has two bumps on either side of it with storage compartments in the bumps. Can anyone help and give me the name of the company or where I can find it? Thanks...
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 10:09:59 AM EST
Quick trip to the EE, "AR Parts" gets'ya this: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=168257[/url] Mike
Link Posted: 9/15/2003 11:32:13 AM EST
I've got the A1 length fixed version. I love it. [img]http://www.coalcreekarmory.com/images/misc/carbine-standard-k3.jpg[/img] This it?
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:34:05 AM EST
Thanks for the info. That is close to what I saw. I will have to look into this one also. Looks like another option. I am looking for something that gives me a better cheekwell than the regular M4 stock.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:46:29 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2003 1:47:04 AM EST by Lumpy196]
You are probably talking about the rare Crane stock [img]http://www.gunsnet.net/album/data/500/18991crane-med.jpg[/img] Hard to find and usually run over $500+ for a sample. The Vltor is a much better value for the money.
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 1:53:55 AM EST
Yes that is the one...thanks for the help...I guess no one sells them anymore???
Link Posted: 9/16/2003 7:58:17 AM EST
[Last Edit: 9/16/2003 8:00:10 AM EST by Lumpy196]
They show up on Ebay or in the Equipment Exchange, but they arent worth the money IMHO compared to the Vltor. Talk to Wes at [url]www.mstn.biz[/url] Here's one for $550: [url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=178434&w=searchPop[/url]
Top Top