Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2009 9:46:24 AM EDT
I just looked over the last 25 pages and did not see what I was looking for. Is there any free float rail systems that will fit a rock river LAR-8 besides the daniel defense rails? I looked at PRi,Troy, etc with nothing. They had 308 stuff but not for RR. For anybody that does not know. The LAR-8 has a diff barrel nut then DPMS/Armalite and stuff made for them will not fit the LAR-8
Link Posted: 9/20/2009 8:11:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I saw a guy who used the new Troy 308 rail on a RRA. He replaced the handguards on the RRA, and just kept the RRA barrel nut- never removed it.   The Troy clamps on the barrel nut.   I think he cut off the delta ring with a dremel.   The troy comes with a low-pro gas block too.   As installs go anytime you dont have to take off the barrel nut, thats makes things much easier–– and requires less tools.
Link Posted: 9/21/2009 10:17:43 AM EDT
[#2]
There is a team member that makes a rail that fits.

Here:

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=121&t=438944
Page AR-15 » AR Variants
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top