Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 5/29/2003 3:36:08 AM EST
Im looking for a railed gaurd that will fit on my RRA 16" Varmint rifle. I have looked around at the options, and have not seen one that is compatibe with the 1" barrel diameter of the varmint.I have a Bushmaster four rail gaurd, but the nut is too small for the barrel. I am looking for something like the Bushmaster unit.

Also, I am interested in the gaurds on the "SPR" guns. i have seen some of these that look to have add on rails on the gaurd. Am I looking at these right? Where could I find more info on the SPR type gaurds.

Thanks, Kirt
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 3:50:47 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 4:44:00 AM EST
Yep, same problem I ran into. I do have an entire engineering school at my disposal. I guess I could have someone there mill out the ring a bit. damn those barrels are big. I had to get a new wrench to even fit the RRA. Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 5:20:08 AM EST
Link Posted: 5/29/2003 8:22:23 AM EST
TheRicker, thanks for the link. If I can get one with a ring to fit the barrel, that would be the best. can someone tell me, what is teh rail mouted to the top of the SPR's? Is that the ARMS SWAN? What purpose does the full length rail serve? Thanks again, kirt.
Top Top