Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2006 4:20:27 PM EDT
Hey there folks,

I've been out of the loop for a LONG time.

I want your recommendations for a  aluminum railed handgaurd to go onto my Bushy 16" A3 upper.  Not wanting the free floating type, just the 2 piece type with rails.  I've always been partial to ARMS stuff, but want to see and hear what you guys prefer.  Pic and links are appreciated.

Thanks in advance for you help, this forum is AWESOME!!

Steve
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 5:51:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 12:13:08 AM EDT
[#2]
+1 for the M.I. products

really nice looking set up for a great price. with the surefire i could never get over the shorter top rail.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:22:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto on the MI.  I have a mid-length set on my RRA and they are rock solid.
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 4:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2006 5:01:20 AM EDT
[#5]
My three choices would be the new MI rail, Yankee Hill and a SureFire M73.

I haven't used the MI rail but I've handled them and their quality is right up there with (and slightly above) everything else. I like the M73 as well because I can tighten that sucker down so that it's rock solid. If you go with the M73 just be sure to use blue loctite.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top