Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2002 5:43:22 AM EDT
I'm starting to think about the upper for my new lower and need some input on rail systems.  Advantages/disadvantages of the various systems.  Right now I'm considering the Knights RAS II, the Sir-C and the Firsh.  Pics of the different systems would be helpful.
Link Posted: 11/13/2002 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#1]
There is an AR15.com Group Buy for the FIRSH right now:www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=22&t=145428

You may want to check it out.

With the RAS II and the SIR-C, you do not have to remove the barrel nut and gasblock/sight tower, as you do with the FIRSH.

Is price an issue?  The RAS and SIR go for around $375 and the FIRSH cost $100.

Shame you can not do a search, cause there is a ton of members feedback and opinions about those systems.

Link Posted: 11/13/2002 11:09:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I should just send in the $60 so I can use the search function.  Price isn't the issue.  I'm just looking for the best rail system I can buy.  I would prefer the simpler installation.  I guess I'll cross the Firsh off my list.
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top