Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/3/2006 6:00:15 AM EDT
I did a search and only came up with dissipater rails.  At present I'm running a ARMS SIR and I do like it on my next rifle I'm about to build I'm thinking of mid length with a different rail setup but I'm not sure which one.  Hell for that matter I'm not even sure which manufacturer to order my uppers, lowers and barrels from anymore.  It used to be Colt, Bushmaster, and DPMS OK so it was about 15 or so years ago but the bug is back and now that my other projects are finished I have some time to get back to my first love. Any help and guidance will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Mike
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 7:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 8:44:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the link it was a lot help but which one is the best?
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:32:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Thanks for the link it was a lot help but which one is the best?

Which one is "the best" is subjective. By asking that question, you will get many different answers. You have to read some posts on different rail systems and decide, based upon your needs, which one will be best for you. There are a lot of good rail systems out there and hardly any bad ones.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 9:44:19 AM EDT
[#4]
What would be really cool is all the different rails lined up in a pic. Would give a better idea of how each one is set up. Somebody would have to have an awful lot of rails and $$ though
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#5]
You can find plenty of pics of all the different rail systems (both just installed and not installed) on this boards and on the sites of the manufacturers and vendors.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top