Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/22/2003 2:32:16 PM EDT
I have a nice pre-ban M4gery I want to "kit out" as it were.  I really don't want to do much... either an Aimpoint or an EOTech over an ARMS Swan Sleeve, and a SureFire Universal Millenium WeaponLight (rather than the M500, so I can interchange it with my railed FAL).  Of course, to do the latter, I need a railed handguard, and I'm mildly bewildered by the selection.  The ARMS SIR system seems to be utter overkill, no more than I want to mount.  I don't really feel any need to free-float, though I'd be willing if some of you more experienced fellows feel it is worthwhile.  Is the First Samco M44 a good quality, durable product?  Should I go with it, or a free-float type, or just go all out and get the ARMS?  Is there an option I haven't found yet?  About all I know for certain is I want to put the light on the side, so I do need rails on all four corners.  Thanks in advance for any info.

XH1927
Link Posted: 9/22/2003 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I bought the FIRSH because of the price. Works good for me and I keep several hundred $$$'s in my pocket.

[url]http://www.triplebreakproducts.com/Olympic/firsh.htm[/url]

Link Posted: 9/22/2003 6:12:41 PM EDT
[#2]
KAC M4 RAS. These can be found for as low as $250 on the [url=ar15.com/forums/board.html?b=7]EE[/url]!
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top