Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 7/6/2003 3:58:21 AM EST
What are my choices for rail filler panels. I know there are the standard and the slim......some short and some long.....there may be some textured rubber ones.....any recommendations??????thanks in avance
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 8:46:47 PM EST
What type of rail system are you needing them for? For KAC products I'd use the KAC rail covers. For SIR's you don't need rail covers. For anything else you can use the KAC covers (with slight modifications), or some like these in DSA's website: [img]http://www.dsarms.com/images/hgrsgrippanel.jpg[/img] These work good for protection of the upper rails, that you're not needing to hold on to: [img]http://www.dsarms.com/images/hgrspanel.jpg[/img] Chris
Top Top