Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/9/2012 11:58:02 AM EDT
R Guns 20" Stainless Steel Varmint 5.56/.223 Upper Receiver ... For $419+ shipping from aimsurplus.com

I have lower ready and I was thinking about finishing my varmint build and that seems to feet my needs/wants/likes.
20” staneless barrel, free float tube, low profile gas block, flat top upper and it comes with bcg.

I'll be shooting this gun maybe 250-300 rounds a year. For fun..... no hunting.

What you guys think?
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I like their stuff. I'm local to their shop and have always been well taken care of. I've heard horror stories about their customer service, but have never experienced it personally. Others will probably tell you that you can get better quality at a lower or equal price and that may be the case, but if you're set on getting it, I'm sure you'll be happy with it, their products have served me well with absolutely no problems.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:05:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:12:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Do not do it.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:13:03 PM EDT
[#4]
i bought their stripped upper/lower set. i have no problems with the product, and had no problems with the service i received.
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 3:26:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Go over to equipment exchange and checkout complete uppers.  You can get much better for a couple bucks more.  Check Legal Transfers, they did real good for me....Mike
Link Posted: 1/9/2012 4:10:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Thank you guys for replies! If I understand it correctly, from posts above, customer service is ”nay” and product is ”yay”.

It was also mentioned that I can get better deal.

if anyone be kind to me, please point me in the direction of 20” barrel upper with floating tube and low profile gasblock. Complete upper with varmint/bull barrel. I will be checking ee today when I get home from work :)
Page AR-15 » Build It Yourself
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top