Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 1:00:46 PM EDT
My dealer (Kielser's) just got in a Rock River Government Model (DEA) package and that is one sweet rifle.  Seems to have everything right out of the box that most could want.  The only critisizim I had was it seems that with all those goodies and all that money there would be more than one mag included.  My dealer is going to fix that by putting in a few extra mags so that will make the package more complete.  Looking at the rifle on Impact Arms and RR web sight it looked very nice, seeing it in person blew my socks off.  They didn't have a price on it yet.  I do believe Rock River has got this package put together right, in spite of only including one mag.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#1]
American Rifle Man Mag said MSRP is 2200..........NO THANK YOU.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:13:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
My dealer (Kielser's) just got in a Rock River Government Model (DEA) package and that is one sweet rifle.  Seems to have everything right out of the box that most could want.  The only critisizim I had was it seems that with all those goodies and all that money there would be more than one mag included.  My dealer is going to fix that by putting in a few extra mags so that will make the package more complete.  Looking at the rifle on Impact Arms and RR web sight it looked very nice, seeing it in person blew my socks off.  They didn't have a price on it yet.  I do believe Rock River has got this package put together right, in spite of only including one mag.

Make sure you post pics after you get it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:17:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, I did not mean to imply that I was getting it, only that I was there when they got it in and was quite impressed with it.  Nice little package.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 1:52:45 PM EDT
[#4]
The RRA/DEA package is an SBR. Is this an SBR or a 16 inch forgery? I also thought it was marked DEA, as opposed to Government Model. ???
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#5]
This is the 16 inch barreled model.  It is not marked DEA but only Government Model.  It is this rifle.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:17:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!!  Rock River has time to build new M4geries and not build my Entry Tatical thats been on order since October 15th??? I' m beginning to wander about their priorities. C'mon I work at a freaking gun shop and call them atleast once a week.New excuse every month.  They had my money since October. Sounds like its time to cancel and get an Armalite AR10 M4 or get a Bushy. Flame off.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 12:51:18 AM EDT
[#7]
I ordered my Entry Tactical on Sept 17.  Paid in full.  I'm still waiting!    The latest excuse is a shortage of barrels from Wilson.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:56:50 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot!!!!!!  Rock River has time to build new M4geries and not build my Entry Tatical thats been on order since October 15th??? I' m beginning to wander about their priorities. C'mon I work at a freaking gun shop and call them atleast once a week.New excuse every month.  They had my money since October. Sounds like its time to cancel and get an Armalite AR10 M4 or get a Bushy. Flame off.

Follow the link. "Please allow approximately 2-3 months for delivery."
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:58:39 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 8:59:56 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This is the 16 inch barreled model.  It is not marked DEA but only Government Model.  It is this rifle.

That is not the DEA model...............
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:05:20 AM EDT
[#11]
I have a question, although I do not want to be a thread pirate. It relates to differences in Prices between ADCO and RRA.

RRA AR15 A4

The Ar15A4 style rifle from RRA has a 2stage trigger, 223 'wylde' chamber (WTF is that?) for 840.00. The 'same' rifle from adco, is 709.00. WHY the price difference? Do I still get a 2stage trigger with the Adco rifle, and 1 MOA guarantee?

Price difference of 131$ seems to be too much for the same configuration rifle....

ADCO Rifle, scroll down to the 20" A4 configuration rifle

Ben
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 9:15:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:08:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Yeah, but to put out a new model rather than filling backorders and sending the new models to other dealers? Like I said, I work at a fun shop. It just doesn't seem good business practice. What am I gonna to tell my customers when they see a new DEA model on the rack when they have been waiting so long for their entry taticals? P.S.- I ordered my Entry with an M4 carry handle and now Rock River says they are on backorder.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:34:27 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

8.2 lbs!??!  Holy HBARs Batman!

My FF 20" doesn't weigh that much.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Yeah, but to put out a new model

It's hardly new.  If they are in the process of supplying their Govt Contract it's alot easier for them just to make some extras with 16" barrels for their civilian customers than it is to configure the 'extra parts' for the Tac-Entry model.  I'm sure once their DEA Contract obligations have been met they will again be producing their other carbine models.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:40:38 PM EDT
[#16]
The dealer costs on these Govt. Model rifle packages is about 1800.00
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top