Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/29/2003 3:48:05 PM EDT
i'm toyin with the idea of putting a shorter upper on my 'ol colt. i've looked at model 1 and RRA. the RRA's have me confused: the only difference (other than price) i can see between the "tasc" and the standard CAR A2 is a forged front sight (with lockable adjustments) and a r4 (?) handguard. does this mean that while the model 1 & JT come with a forged front, the RRA doesn't? it seems kinda pricey not to.

thanx

also (for another project) what's the best post-ban $100 (or so) lower. i was thinkin RRA, but what are these eagle arms?
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:05:02 PM EDT
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 4:48:56 PM EDT
I had many of the same questions when I bought my RRA TASC carbine about a year ago. I figured the TASC was incorrectly priced given its close feture content to some of their other models. RRA told me the TASC was intended to be a patrolman's carbine (lower price?) and therefore no options were available. However, it appears they either reversed their decision with the new website or I got bad information. Bottomline, I feel like I got a steal and laughed all the way to the bank. Enjoy!
Top Top