Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 9/28/2002 11:36:38 PM EST
[Last Edit: 9/28/2002 11:39:36 PM EST by dillweed]
I've heard that the RRA two stage trigger is the one to get. I've also heard that it uses the standard springs and as such if something goes wrong a standard field repair kit will work. Am I correct or way off? Second, anyone know if I can use an ambi safety selector with it?
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 8:47:28 AM EST
Yes on std.springs, and yes on ambi-selector.
Good shooting, Chuck Hunt
PS: Try some molyslide or Brownell's equivalent
moly grease on the engagement surfaces and take
a half pound,or so, off the trigger weight.
Can you spell CRISP!
Link Posted: 9/30/2002 1:10:42 PM EST
Get your self a RRAs trigger that has been tuned by John Holliger. It's not on his web site but give him a call or shoot him and email.


I have tried RRAs triggers that have and haven't been smoothed out by John. He only charges $115.00 delivered and it is worth every penny.

IPSC_GUY sends
Top Top