Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2004 2:38:38 PM EDT
Rock River ARMS stripped lower receiver..
who has these in stock? ive tried about 10 or more businesses and all back order  2 months, i'm going on a trip shooting in 2 weeks and need one bad.

Note: Thanks! I got a new lower on the way
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 2:56:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Rock River told my FFL 60 days for stripped lowers.  No one I know has any in stock.  You'll have to get a used one or order from someone else.

-YJ
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 4:15:07 PM EDT
[#2]
This is who I buy my RRA's from, last I saw them(2 weeks ago) they had a stack of them still.

www.lonestarwholesale.com/
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:35:31 PM EDT
[#3]
You might try www.rbprecision.com.  They seem to be pretty well up on the game.  I just ordered one of the receivers that has USMC in the serial number.  She told me that it would be a little while before they come in but something as special as it will be, I don't mind the wait.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:38:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Good luck on finding some in stock, I got very lucky and ordered one and was told 60 days, they called me back the next day and offered me one that someone had backed out of because it had been almost 70 days since he ordered it.

Link Posted: 8/31/2004 6:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Try Pete in NH from Legal Sales.
Link Posted: 8/31/2004 8:09:43 PM EDT
[#6]
thanks for the help everyone, I have been sending emails all night and so far it's been sorry no 70+ days for nearly all reply ive received, still waiting on many.
specifically wanting the RRA postban lower because my upper is RRA and just want the color match, fit and quality.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 4:35:47 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
thanks for the help everyone, I have been sending emails all night and so far it's been sorry no 70+ days for nearly all reply ive received, still waiting on many.
specifically wanting the RRA postban lower because my upper is RRA and just want the color match, fit and quality.

Just FYI, the Century Arms lowers are, except for the stampings on the side, exactly the same as the Rock River jobs.  Made in the same plant, by the same people, with the same finish. Of course they don't have the fancy emblem that RR is now putting on their lowers, but that's about the only difference I could find between the Century piece I recently bought, and the RR lower I already had.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 5:48:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Try the dealers listed on RRA's web site.
Link Posted: 9/1/2004 1:31:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I talked to RBPrecision two days ago.  She said they had two left in stock.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top