Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2004 5:45:59 PM EDT
I ordered My RRA upper about 2 weeks ago.  They said it would be 4-6 weeks.  Just wondering if anyone has received theirs in less than 4 weeks?  I am just really anxious to get my new preban M4, since I already have the lower w/ telestock, back up iron sights, and Trijicon TriPower waiting.

Thanks,
Wes
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 5:55:45 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in the same boat as you, amigo. I called them up today and they told me "a few more weeks". The lady I spoke to admitted that they got flooded with orders after the ban expired. Plus, don't forget they have all those DEA rifles to build. My lower's just chilling in my case right now and my flip up sights should come in Monday or Tuesday. I hope it's worth the wait.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:19:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered an upper from RRA which took under 2 weeks from order until the UPS guy arrived at my door with the upper.  hope that helps.
Lithgow303
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:26:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Just ordered a Tactical Entry today.  Was told it'd take 12 weeks.  Good things come to those who wait I guess.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 6:34:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's the scoop....Our compay called Rock River Arms to order 3 Entry Tactical LEO carbines for customers and 1 for our rack.  (The prices somehow went up on Sept 14th $50.00...they refused to take an official LEO order for civilians until the 14th)  The company itself is 1-3 weeks out on orders as of thursday evening, the company told the telephone operators to say that they are 3-5 weeks out, but the operators wanting to be safe are telling people 4-8 weeks on deliveries of complete rifles.  BUT we ordered a new 9mm (pre-ban, post-sunset....whatever) barrel and it was shipped same day.  So I hope this helps.  But we could almost throw a stone @ the factory we are so close, I don't know if that would effect shipping times too much for anyone else.Happy
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 8:15:03 PM EDT
[#5]
My FFA  deeler is telling me that their lead time is 5 weeks.

I'm waiting to receive a lower, upper, lower grip, retractible stock, bolt, & bolt carrier.

M.L.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top